Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hello Ladies,
Today I tried something a little bit different from what I usually wear. This dress was given to me from a friend of my mums (which explains why it looks a bit mummy-like). Anyways, I have had it in my wardrobe for about two years and have only worn it twice before. I decided to pair it up with some biker boots to give it a younger feel and my casual coat to stay clear of that mummy look wrap dresses can give at times.





I wore Zara black boots, plain black tights, Secondhand dress and Zara Kaki coat.


This picture shows a Necklace I was recently given by a friend who is from Israel (a beautiful place to go on holiday). It is a sort of lucky charm from the King Solomon. I will go into more detail in a future post as it is very interesting stuff!

I will have to love you and leave you now, as, once again I must get on with some work...

Love Hannah

3 comments: