Thursday, October 4, 2012

Look 1

   
This is my look from yesterday! I wasn't actually expecting to be taken pictures of as I actually went with a friend to take pictures of her for her blog! We went to a lovely park full of people and sunshine, it was very peaceful and relaxing, until we got there and ended up throwing leaves around in the air. You will not be able to see those picture though unfortunately as they were so terrible!


The shoes I wore are from diesel, I was lucky as I got them in an outlet shop in Spain; they were the last pair, in my size and only 28 euros! I don't normally go for high tops but I could not help myself!


I wore my Diesel high tops, new TopShop high waisted jeans, a tassled black top from Zara and a burgundy knitted jacket from Primark.


 Today has been nice and warm actually, all I wore was a shirt so the weather amazed me, let's hope it keeps on doing so!

Today I went food shopping in Asda, and wow! You can freeze everything! I was Gobsmacked at the amount of food in the freezer section!

That's all from me today, I hope the sun has shined throughout the country :)

Love Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment